Παρασκευή 23 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Οι δέκα καλύτερες του φωτογράφου των σέρφερ Morgan Maassen

Brandon Smith, Ventura, California. “I had desired this photo long before I had ever used a camera. The conditions came together perfectly this day to get such a clean frontside air. This was the first photo I had patiently worked for, and it represents a strong learning point in my photography.” Photo: Maassen


Travers Adler, Rincon, California. “Travers is quite possibly my favorite person in the world, both in and out of the water. He’s a simple soul who sees beauty in everything and surfs with incredible style. I tried my best to capture him, speed racing under a full moon.” Photo: Maassen
Trevor Gordon, Santa Barbara, California. “Bodysurfing has always been my favorite activity in the water, because of its simplicity. I don’t think there is a more exhilarating or organic way to experience wave energy.” Photo: Maassen
Trevor Gordon, Fiji. “We were camping on the eastern most islands in Fiji. While surfing one afternoon, I watched a series of ominous storm clouds roll in and the water started to glow. I paddled back to the boat, grabbed my camera, and luckily caught Trevor cruising through the bowl as the clouds parted overhead.” Photo: Maassen
Sunset Beach, Hawaii. “I was shooting some lifestyle at Rocky Lefts when I looked toward Sunset and saw the nastiest storm system brewing. I swapped lenses, the wind switched offshore, and this guy got a perfect wave through the bowl.” Photo: Maassen
Masatashi Ohno, Pipeline. “It was a really gray and boring evening out at Pipeline, with every surfer and photographer on the planet jockeying for a photo. I swam around trying to figure out what to do, when Masatashi caught this interesting looking wave that lined up perfectly with the burst of color.” Photo: Maassen
Tahiti. “I was with the Billabong Girls, racing from Tahiti to Moorea when we stopped to observe several Humpbacks. I jumped in to photograph the young, playful calf. Suddenly, the baby swam off and the mother and child swam vertically to the surface. It was hands down the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.” Photo: Maassen
Teahupoo, Tahiti. “This day I sat out at Teahupoo waiting for someone to exit the wave underneath the mountains, when Jay Thompson kicked out perfectly to the tune of a harsh offshore blast.” Photo: Maassen


Ceara, Brazil. “Traveling around Northern Brazil, I happened across this surreal series of sand dunes that had caught rain water in them. The local kids were using planks of wood to slide into them, having an absolute blast as an eerie darkness fell.” Photo: Maassen

Rincon, California. “Dawn at Rincon is magical moment. Enjoying the sunrise with several friends while suiting up for perfect waves at this beach really gives you an appreciation for the beauty of the land.” Photo: Maassen

Πηγή: www.surfermag.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...